Celebrating over 20 years of Robin in the Hood!
Hear ye! Hear ye! Greetings and welcome all to Nottingham. After 2 years of no celebrations, the Prince feels very sad – and the rest of Nottingham has noticed. But Maid Marian, the sheriff, and Robin Hood have hatched a plan to cheer the Prince – throw him a grand surprise party! Come join us for this day of fun and merriment. Huzzah!!!
Tickets will be sold at the gates for cash only.
Gates open from 10am to 5pm.
$5.00 per Child aged 3-14
$10.00 per Youth/Adult (15+)
$20.00 per Family (2 Adults and up to 4 children)
Visitors aged 2 and younger are free.
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed at any time in the park.
- No smoking/vaping permitted in festival area.
- In case of emergency, please notify the nearest t-shirted volunteer or proceed immediately to the first aid station located in the parking lot near the main gate.
- Pets may accompany visitors into the park as long as they are people and animal friendly, on a leash, and their owners clean up after them.
- Visitors are welcome to attend in costume, but may only carry weapons that are safely sheathed and peace tied.
Gibson Park, Elmira.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com