Celebrating over 20 years of Robin in the Hood!
This year in Nottingham… To celebrate Prince John’s birthday, the Sheriff has hired Royal Surveyors to stake out 3 plots of land which will become the prize of the Celebratory Birthday Tournament! Up for grabs is a waterfront property by the river, a property by the tavern at the edge of town, and a property at the top of the hill in the heart of Sherwood Forest (where Outlaw Camp is!). Come join us for the fun and games as knights, townsfolk and outlaws alike fight for the land they want to call home! Huzzah!
Friday June 2, 2023 | 4-9pm (preview night)
Saturday June 3, 2023 | 10am-5pm
Tickets will be sold at the gates for cash only.
Gates open from 10am to 5pm.
$5.00 per Child aged 3-14
$10.00 per Youth/Adult (15+)
$20.00 per Family (2 Adults and up to 4 children)
Visitors aged 2 and younger are free.
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed at any time in the park.
- No smoking/vaping permitted in festival area.
- In case of emergency, please notify the nearest t-shirted volunteer or proceed immediately to the first aid station located in the parking lot near the main gate.
- Pets may accompany visitors into the park as long as they are people and animal friendly, on a leash, and their owners clean up after them.
- Visitors are welcome to attend in costume, but may only carry weapons that are safely sheathed and peace tied.
Gibson Park, Elmira.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com